CHOREOGRAPHIC INSTITUTE AT THE DANCE LOFT
Be among the first to earn an
ICON SMART™ CERTIFICATION IN CHOREOGRAPHY
A POST-GRADUATE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT RESIDENCY FOR EMERGING CHOREOGRAPHERS
CULTIVATE CHOREOGRAPHIC SKILLS AND A UNIQUE ARTISTIC VOICE with this innovative curriculum designed by Vladimir Angelov, Founding Director, Dance ICONS, Inc. www.danceicons.org
This twice-a-week residency program for busy professionals takes place on evenings/weekends over 9 months. Fall, winter and spring semesters include 54 lectures in 28 weeks from September to May.
Sessions meet twice a week on Wednesdays 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. and Sundays 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m
INTERESTED TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE 2017-2018 PROGRAM YEAR? LET US KNOW BELOW!
THE COMPLETE PROGRAM PACKAGE INCLUDES:
-- ICON SMART™ CERTIFICATION – Official Diploma of Completion of the curriculum
- Presentation of new works in concert with full technical production at DANCE LOFT 14 THEATER – May 2018
- Rotating lectures, assignments, work periods, and work-in-progress feedback sessions
- Free rehearsal space at DL 14 for Institute assignments and thesis concert rehearsals
- An ongoing supportive creative environment in which to learn and work
- Ongoing choreography feedback and mentoring from Vladimir Angelov
- Winter casting/audition session with local and affiliated DL14 dancers
- Free 2-year membership in Dance ICONS, Inc. – a $150 value, featuring access to global choreographic resources and opportunities
- Free pass to the 3-day DC Dance Summit in September 2017
- Participation in Choreographic Conferences with prominent guest speakers and VIP receptions
- HD digital filming of the new works performance
- Free signature ICONS T-Shirt and closing season celebration
- Age 21 and up by September 2017
- Formal dance training in school/college and performance experience in any dance style or genre
- Artistic drive and passion to choreograph!
With questions in regards to the learning experience and the creative methodology, please feel free to call Vladimir Angelov at (202) 320 1211.